Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Get Caught Reading

Hi Randerson students and staff:

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer in the warm sunshine.  I've read some great books over the holidays.  Today I finished Mr. Pettigrew's Last Stand.  It was a lovely story with delightful characters and set in the English countryside.

I have also read some great books from our Randerson collection including Al Capone Does My Shirts.   It was funny, clever and poignant.  My daughter says the sequel Al Capone Shines my Shoes is even better. Both books are in the library.

I look forward to hearing about all the great books you've read this summer.  I hope you have been taking pictures "getting caught reading".   Thanks to those who have sent pictures to me.  

Get Caught Reading this summer...


Be sure to send me your pictures ...... vmartineau@sd68.bc.ca or bring them into the library in September. We will be creating a Get Caught Reading wall in the library.
Happy Reading
Mrs. Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment