Thursday, January 10, 2013

CSI

CSI
When Mrs. Radcliffe told us we were going to be doing a CSI unit with Mrs. Thorsen, I was so excited. Mrs. Thorsen had some really awesome stations to figure out the crime. My favorite station was the brown stain station because you got to test out something that I would have never thought to test because it was such a small item. It was also fun because I got to learn how to properly compare two things that could mean the difference between guilty and not guilty. My favorite part of the whole CSI unit was at the end, when we did the court scene. I liked it because I got to be Vera Cruise, (one of the suspects). The court scene was supposed to be serious, but I thought Sophie was a really good, but hilarious judge, so I couldn’t stop laughing.
Over all, I loved the CSI unit.
Shirin

No comments:

Post a Comment