Monday, January 26, 2015

Gr3's Reflect on Their Writing


Students in Mrs. MacDonald's class share their retell story;
Blogging Reflections
 
1. Mrs. MacDonald read the book The Sandcastle Contest by Robert Munsch.

2. We wrote our ideas for beginning, middle and end to help us with our writing.

3. We wrote our draft.

4. Mrs. MacDonald read our drafts and helped us become stronger writers.

5. We then wrote our good copies of the retell. 

 Rylan's writing reflection:

I learnt how to use quotations when a person is talking.

I learnt how to create notes in columns to help my writing.

I felt confident with my writing.

Brynn's writing reflection:
I learnt how to use punctuation properly like quotation marks, question marks and exclamation marks!

I learnt how important it is to make the important letters uppercase like in the title the word Sandcastle and Contest but not words like and or it.

I learnt how to print my letters really neatly.

I felt  happy. I love writing. I felt comfortable and thought I knew the book really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment