Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grade 3 book reviews Mrs. MacDonald's class

Ten Little Mummies
by Philip Yates Illustraded by G. Brian Karas

  • This book was really funny because of the mummies.
  • I liked the story because it was a pattern, taking away one each time and all coming back at
  • I like this book because it was neat
  • I like this book because it was very cool and the art was nice! 
  • I like this book because it is funny.
  • I loved this book because it was FUNNY
  • I LOVE THIS BOOK  BECAUSE IT WAS CREATIVE!
Ready for Anything by Keiko Kasza

  • I liked because it was about friendship.
  • I liked it because it was a good teaching tool about not being afraid.
  • i  liked  this  book  because its  cool     
  • I thought this book was too babyish for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment