Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mrs. Uhlmann's grade two class book review

Mrs. Uhlmann's Grade 2 class talks about our favourite part of the books we read today.

Ten Little Mummies
by Philip Yates Illustraded by G. Brian Karas



  • I liked this book because the mummies got in trouble by painting the Sphinx.
  • I liked the part when they said "I hope its more fun tomorrow.
  • I liked the part when the sun was too hot for the mummy and he got sun stroke and had to leave.
  • I liked when the falcon came and took one of the mummies.
  • I liked it when the mummy got unravelled.
  • I liked when the mummy rode on the hippopotumus.
  • I liked it when the mummies surprised the lonely mummy in the tomb.
We took pictures of our favourite pages.
                            

Duck at the door
by Jackie Urbanovic

  • I like it when duck was hogging the remote.
  • I like when duck came back to Irene's house and brought his whole flock.
  • I liked when all the ducks flew into the house. 
  • I liked when all the ducks came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment