Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Magyk Book Club by guest blogger Connor

For the book club we read a book called Magyk. I really liked the idea about having the book club and would recomend having some more.  There were really good snacks at the meeting.  The book included a genre of action, adventure, humor and of course: Magyk! I thought it was a very good book since i'm already on the sixth book. the book was very interesting.  In my opinion Nicko was my favourite character because he likes sailing just like me!  There was a guy named DomDanial who was evil and tried to kill princess Jenna and she attacks him with the flying Dragon Boat!

1 comment:

  1. Connor, great recommendation on Magyk. Reading six books will really entice fellow students to read this as well.
    Mr. Mazzei

    ReplyDelete