Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ms Burnham's Gr. 3 and Ms. Lycan's Gr. 2 classes explore with iPods

Why I like this app:
Flip movie – You use a video or pictures then cut it out and make it into a movie. 
Mrs. Martineau asked :  What is a flip movie?
A movie that flips when move your finger on the screen.  You can make it fast or slow.  I like it.  Mackenzie
Puppet pals and talking Tom are fun and creative.  Puppet pals is good for school and Talking Tom is more of a game. With puppet pals you learn how to create something that might come true one day, you learn to use your imagination. In puppet pals you make your own story and in Talking Tom you make him say words. Ryann

Jesica - GeoWalk

I like looking at pictures of things around the world. I liked the picture of Mount Rushmore National Memorial best.  I like that it shows a whole bunch of faces carved out of rock.  It is in South Dakota.  I looked it up in an atlas.  I learned that their carved out of rock to represent the four presidents of the United States. 


Emily - I thought that reading skill #2 was a good learning app. I also think doodlecast and math bingo was awesome. 
They are good because you are learning new things and new math questions.  Reading skill #2 hunt (shows a picture of someone hunting) you choose a level match the picture with the word. 

Nyah - I like math bingo because you learn math questions.  In word bingo you learn words.  It was fun because you can play bingo.  I like basic math because you do math questions and it let you have choices.  It was fun.  I like reading skill #2.  If you try to sound out the words and if you can't do it you press the top and it gives you the sound.  I think kindergarten kids would like reading skill #1.

1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie, Ryann, Jesica, Emily and Nyah have given great overviews on the apps to use. I can explore these best apps now!
    Mr. Mazzei

    ReplyDelete