Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mrs. MacDonald's Gr. 3 class explores their favourite iPod apps

Reflections by Gr. 3's


Story wheel - I like it because you can create fun stories that you can listen to. Sarah   

Story wheel - You can create stories and when you press done you can listen to your story.  I like spinning the wheel and you can press record and make a story with your voice. Nicki




Scrabble - I like it because when you do two players you have a 4 hearts they automatically give you a word.  I like finding words.  Kyle      





Math Bingo - I like the bingo about it. Emily 

Math Bingo - I like the bingo bud bungee. You can only do it when you earn bingo buds. I LOVE Bingo buddies. Wyatt 
Math Bingo - I like it because you get to add and then get prizes for getting it right. Colby 
                                                                                                                                                         
                                                    Math Ninja - It's math and a fun game.  Nolen

                                                      Math Ninja - It's fun and practice.  Logan


Doodlecast - I like it because it asks you a category like what is your favourite food and you get to play and listen to the video after.  You can say stuff on it and draw stuff.  Ireland


Puppet Pals - I like it because you can make videos and you can put people in it and you can have them talking and zoom them in and out and make a story.  It's lots of fun.  Ally


1 comment:

  1. Thank you to Nicki, Ally, Colby, Sarah, Emily, Nolen, Kyle, Logan and Ireland for giving an overview on IPod apps. Now I have a great idea on what IPod's can do!
    Mr. M.

    ReplyDelete